U4 AYSO Playtime Adventure
Our U4 Playtime Adventures pre-soccer program will be conducted by professional coaches from UK International Soccer. Your group will meet only ONE time per week at Thomas Starr King Middle School (Saturday or Sunday). The Spring season Starts March 18 and ends May 20.
What is U4 AYSO Playtime Adventure?
This program was designed by child development and soccer experts to give your child a foundation for sports success. Your player will hop, skip, jump, run, throw, balance, kick… and play.
U4 Playground is a unique program designed to develop children by focusing on improving a child’s Fundamental Motor Skills (FMS) in a fun, parent participatory atmosphere utilizing age appropriate activities and storybook adventures. It is a 10 week Soccer based skills Development Program for players age 3-4 who would like to have fun in a soccer environment.
- Great Introduction to Soccer
- Age appropriate Skill Development
- 10 weekly 60 Minute High Energy Fun Activities
- Full Uniform (Socks, Shorts & Jersey) and Secondary Insurance is Included
- Parent Participation REQUIRED
- King Middle School or Ferraro Soccer Field
- This is NOT a mini World Cup experience. Don’t expect 60 minutes of soccer games. This program is heavy on motor skills development and light on competitive soccer. Let your little one learn the beautiful game the right way.
Birth dates that fall within this range are eligible: August 1, 2012 – September 10, 2013. If your child is older he or she can be part of our U5 program (space permitting). If your child is a little younger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your child’s date of birth to see if our program is appropriate for your child.